WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lenasia Branch Fellow Staff, Very Young Authors, And Emails from bo-Mrs Dickson

* The way two of my fellow staff members from Lenasia branch bounced back.
I had faxed through a request for a business cheque book to released on their side. The a/c was held in Lenasia, but the cheque book was for collection at our branch - The Glen.
For some reason, though, there was a delay in releasing this cheque book. I had to phone several times to follow up on my request. On my last call I got through to the supervisor - Eulicia. After asking around she told me that my fax had not been received for apparently. From here she took charge. She asked me to fax it for her attention. And in 5 minutes( or so) the cheque book release was done.
I was impressed.
Even better, Mbali- whom I had originally sent the fax to - phoned me after this release to apologise for the initial delay. This act by Mbali blew me away. Not many people can make the effort of picking up a phone to apologise; apologise to a far away fellow staff member for that matter. It would have been easier to let the matter rest, now that it had been resolved.
'Big up' to you Mbali.

* While at it. Here is a roll call of more colleagues who made me feel
good this week:
To you Amoret: "Thanks for that FIFA 2010 World Cup ticket
reversal query."
To you Iris : "Ta for that business cheque a/c card issue this
past Saturday."
To you Londiwe :"Ngiya bonga mina, for that project of ordering
1-yr statements for a business a/c on webfolders
on Monday."


* Hearing about the youngest published author in South Africa. His name is Andy Petersen and he is only 16 years of age. His feat appeared in an article in the Sunday
Times( 01/03/09) this past weekend. His first book is called "DANIEL FOX AND THE JESTER'S LEGACY".
To be published at such a young age is awesome, I think. Andy must have worked really hard to put this book together. What with all the distractions that come with being a teenager. And to be able to write something worth publishing was no stroke of luck for him. It came from reading a lot. He was quoted as saying:

"I come from a family of keen readers, and my family and
my elder sister always encouraged me to read and often bought
me books they thought I should read."

So, from one lover of books to another: "Well done Andy, my man"


* This email that we received from Mrs Dickson:

"Hi T.P.
.....reading the Feel Good material and seeing the magnificent life being led
by T.P., I feel so blessed and privileged to know you. Any Mom would feel
proud of you. You are one of a kind. The kind that keeps silent when he does
not have anything nice to say about someone....I have seen you grow, mature
and develop into Mr Feel Good and what an experience for me. I wish you
well in all your endeavours. Thank you T.P.
Thank you Universe for this 'feel good moment'. ''

There it is, ladies and gentlemen. What more can we say.


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.


====================================

Our FEEL GOOD poem of the week:


With a Little Help
______________

With a little help.
A little help from my colleagues.
I can go far.
I can be a master of the business cheque acc mandates.
I can be a master of the business cheque book release.
With a little help from my fellow staff members.
I can master webfolders.
I can master FIFA 2010 ticket apps.
With a little help.
A little help from you Eulicia.
You Mbali.
And you Londiwe, Amoret and Iris.
I am now a master.
A master of my banking Universe.


===============================================


SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
====================================





No comments: