WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, January 2, 2011

The FGM's Philosophy in Brief, An Expert's Advice on Being Happy, 'On The FGM Ts Sales Front - Part 18'.

* We found this quote by Abraham,from the book Ask And It Is Given(by Jerry and Esther Hicks),that best captures what we are all about here in the Feel Good Movement.As the new year starts,this outlook is something that we would like everybody out there to strive for .
Bo-Abraham say:

"What we are really encouraging is that every day you say,'Nothing is more important
than that I feel good.And I am going to find ways to do so today.As I move through the
day ,I'm going to look for opportunities to appreciate,so that all day I'll bring myself
back into Source Energy.If there is an opportunity to praise,I'm going to praise.If there
is an opprtunity to critisize,I'm going to keep my mouth shut.If I feel like critisizing,I'll
pet my cat till that feeling goes away.' "


* Still in the same vein.This 'focus on positives' attitude towards life to create happiness,is not as 'mambo jumbo-rish' as some people may think.Experts in the field of human behaviour give advice along the same lines.
In an article entitled "Pollyanna Days"(Sunday Times Lifestyle,24/10/10),by Claire Keeton,it is reported that our happiness in life is influenced by the choices we make,among other things.According to Dr Nick Powdthavee - a behavioural economist and author of the book The Happiness Equation -
people should focus on the positive side of the equation.For example,think about the joy having children will bring,as opposed to the freedom you will lose by having them.Dr Powdthavee further
adds:

"By allocating our attention towards good things in our life more often - or,in layman's terms,to be
more thankful - our lives would be much happier."



* ON THE FGM Ts SALES FRONT - PART 18

In the past two weeks,leading up to Christmas and to New Year's eve,I have not been actively selling to be honest.The whole festive mood got to me also.The scenes around me here in my 'kasi' of people being on a holiday mode made me want to 'chill' also.You could say I also gave myself a vacation of sorts.
Now that the year has started I have to start getting out there to do some serious prospecting.
This year I plan to sell lots of FGM Ts.And if things go acoording to plan,I would like to have our Ts placed in some of our local retailers like YDE and Truworths.Even better though, would be an FGM Store here at our Protea Point Complex,selling our FGM Ts mostly.


THANK YOU UNIVERSE.THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.


====================================


Our FEEL GOOD poem of the week:

What's Wrong With That?
______________________

In seeing the brighter side,
In choosing the plus side,
Of things,
There is nothing wrong.
Nothing at all.
To want to be happy,
To want to feel good,
Always,
What's wrong with that?
Life is better this way.
It's more rewarding,
Like this.
And if they don't like it,
If they can't stomach it,
Too bad.
Pollyanna is here.
And is here to stay.



=============================


SO,SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE,WHAT MADE YOU

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
======================================
Learn the Exact Formula
To Achieve Any Financial Goal
With Mathematical Certainty
From the gurus featured in "The Secret"

======================================




No comments: