WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, February 10, 2013

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 12, Nedbank - Maponya mall

   Water is a life saver.
I learned the true meaning of that statement during this Nedbank gig. Playing large in my mind, when I recall this presentation, is an image of yours truly frequently reaching for a glass of water.                 
For some reason my throat kept getting dry. So dry that I could not continue speaking. After each sip I was then able to continue talking. 
   The glass of water, plus the fact that I now know my material well, helped me to put across my message of goal achievement relatively well, given my throat/voice challenges. As to the cause of the dry throat, I still have no idea.
   Besides being able to finish the presentation in spite of my speaking problems, there was one other notable positive about this presentation. Ausi Portia opened proceedings by reading a 
poem('Surely Not?') from our book. This poem was inspired by the excellent service I once received at our local Pick'n Pay. The poem is a plea to other supermarket employees to also up their game.

                                                  SOME THANK YOU's
- Ausi Portia(the manager) - for the permission and the public recital.
- The staff members - for bearing with my hiccups here and there.  
                                   
                                   ==========================                                      
            

THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                      =======================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
      


                                        
     
        

No comments: