WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, April 14, 2013

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 17, Standard Bank - Protea Glen mall

   Two days after doing the Old Mutual talk(Wednesday 10th) , I was back at this mall for another talk at Standard Bank.
   And this talk nearly never took place. On my arrival at the branch - around 8.15am - I found a film crew milling about at the entrance of the branch. They were shooting an advert, I was told, and were going to use the bank's premises. But the bank manager decided that I must go ahead with my talk nevertheless.  
   The staff compliment of this branch was not that big. I addressed about six staff members (or so) in total. What I like about small groups is that the setting feels intimate. I got introduced to each staff member individually here, for example. There was even a chance for some small talk between me and them before the talk started. One staff member asking if my surname "Ke Setswana or Sesotho". It is Sesotho of course.
  By the time the talk started, it felt like I was with a group of friends. More so because the talk took place in their lunch room while some of the were having their breakfast. 
  The absolute highlight for me from this talk was hearing one male staff member say, ''Sharp, TP!"as I left the lunch room. The talk had gone down well indeed.

                                          SOME THANK YOU's 
- bra Oscar Ntuli(the manager) - for saying, "The show must go on, film shoot or not."
- Standard Bank staff - for allowing me into your space.

                                      =====================


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                   =======================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

    
  

No comments: