WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Monday, October 21, 2013

"Congratulations Orlando Pirates. Break a Leg at the CAF Club Champs Final."

   "Mona fatshe batho ba Chiefs(ke rona bau), batho ba Sundowns, hammoho le ba bang. 
     Ntho ha ele ntle, e ntle.)
   (Jealousy down supporters of Chiefs(that's us) , supporters of Sundowns, and those of 
     other teams. A thing of beauty is a thing of f beauty.)

   The green-eyed monster may be consuming some of us( batho ba chiefs) inside, but we have to give it to Orlando Pirates. They have done a fantastic job in reaching the CAF Club Champions League Final. This feat they achieved by beating Esperance( of Tunisia) in the semi-finals by an away goals rule yesterday. 
   We have no doubt that Orlando Pirates will represent South Africa( and Southern Africa) well 
in the Final, which will be held over two legs. The first leg is to be played here at home at the Orlando Stadium on 2nd November. 
   As for the monster inside, we will just have to find other ways of taming it.

                                     ============================

Our FEEL GOOD quote of the week:

"When I was very young, I visualized myself being and having
  what it was I wanted. Mentally I never had any doubts about it.
  The mind is really so incredible. Before I won my first Mr Universe,
  I walked around the tournament like I owned it. The title was already
  mine. I had won it so many times in my mind that there was no doubt 
  I would win it."

 Arnold Schwarzenegger( as quoted in MIND POWER by John Kehoe)

                                        =========================== 


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                            ===================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU 

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?    



                  
      

No comments: