WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, November 10, 2013

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE(DDCT) Tour - Part 21, ABSA - Kerk Street, JHB CBD

   It is sometimes difficult to gauge how one is doing during the presentation itself. It is only after you have done your bit that you get idea of whether your message went down well.
   At this Absa Kerk street gig(on Friday 8th Nov.) the staff members were quiet and very attentive during my talk. I kept wondering if I am doing ok as I moved along.
   Real action - as in animated discussion - from the staff came after I was finished. In addition to wanting to browse through my book, the staff members wanted to know, for example, if this was my first book(Heita Mpho). Some of them were avid readers of self-improvement books(Heita Thabiso), like me. So after the talk was over we got a chance to talk about books we have read in common.
   This sudden lively conversation at the conclusion of the presentation was not the end of surprises from ausi Yvonne and her staff. While still highly enjoying these after talk discussions, I was told that I should so maar stay and have breakfast with them. It was an offer that truly 'floored' me. It made me want to abandon the whole DDCT Tour thing and stay there to work with these guys. 

                                             SOME THANK YOU's 
- Ausi Yvonne Pedinyane( the Manager) - For the permission, and the breakfast.
- Absa staff( bo-ausi Khomo, ausi Christina, Mesh, Mpho, Zulu, 
  Thabiso et al) - For making it very difficult for me to leave your premises. 

                                                      ====================

Our FEEL GOOD quote of the week:

"Excellence in athletics - or indeed in any endeavor - depends
primarily on having a clear mental picture of your goal/dream."

John Kehoe( from the book - MIND POWER)

                                             ==================


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                            ===================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU 

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?    


        

No comments: