WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FNB, Eloff Street. The DDCT Tour, Part 27 - Feeling Good is All That Matters

   Such a high interest in the F-G clap I have not seen.
It was done repeatedly. And it was done at a high speed. If you snoozed you were left behind. And Elana( my chomma) with her requests for encores of the clap did not help matters. At times it felt like all I was there for was the F-G clap.
   But who am I to complain? The people had spoken. They liked the clap and therefore wanted to do it more often. And I think the Eloff Street branch staff warmed easily to the F-G clap because it made them feel good. Feeling good is the start of all achievement.
   Even if you think the whole Law of Attraction thing is woo woo stuff, you cannot argue with the fact that feeling good( through the F-G clap or by other means) is good for one's self-confidence. From feeling good on a regular basis one's self-image is boosted. I know this from experience.
   I used have a dread for public speaking. I feared even more reading in public. But these days I do these two activities with ease. And it all started with my own 'feel good' tool - the 'feel good moments' journal.

                                                 SOME THANK YOU's
-Ausi Elana( the Branch Admin Manager, and a friend.) - for giving me the platform to do my thing.
- Eloff Street branch staff - for reminding me how good the F-G clap makes one feel.

                                                 ==================

Our FEEL GOOD quote of the week:

"...it is interesting that when you confront Valley People( those
who don't have ambition ) with the idea that we must have
goals or we stand still and decay, many of them will 
aggressively deny it and insist that those who do succeed are 
either lucky or they are cheats."

JACK BLACK( from the book - MINDSTORE)

                                          =======================    


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                                ===================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU 

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?    



       

No comments: