WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Money for Players in our PSL, Happy Birthdays, And 'On The FGM T's Sales Front - Part 5'.

* Our local football league - The Premier Soccer League - starting to pay its players some serious money.This was reported in an article by Carlos Amato(Sunday Times Sport,19/09/10).It is stated in this article that a PSL player can start off with as much as R40 000 per month.While the established stars in a big team can clear as much as R5 million a season.
This is not bad money for doing something that one loves.This kind of money for basically going out there to play a game or two per week,with practice sessions in between.This is the life.
For all parents with 4 to 5 year old boys,it would be wise to start channelling them towards a soccer career.By the time they start playing in the PSL you could be starting a life in the pound seats.
I am starting my own channeling with my 5 year old nephew -Tumelo.


* This past Sunday - 19th September - it being a birthday of 'yours truly'.One feels truly blessed to have seen another one of these special days everyone's life.

"Have many more, Tp."



* ON THE FGM Ts SALES FRONT - PART 5

It is easier,yes,to approach people and try and sell them something if all of this is happening in your own backyard.At the same time,though, most of these potential customers would have also known how your life was like before.They would have known you when you still had nice cushy job at a bank;when you still had a car,and when you still even had a house of your own.Inevitably they will ask me if I gave up all of that to go and sell t-shirts on the streets.Because this is basically what I am doing now.

But I think it may not be as simple as that.Some of the stuff that has happened to me I could not help ofcourse.Also,it is about having a certain vision of how one's life should be like;it is about persuing a dream.Along the way it has been rough I must admit.The hole in which one is in sometimes seems to have no bottom.One - at times -seems to be sinking deeper and deeper,to such an extent that it would be much easier to forget the whole thing and go back to a 9-5 job.

But,as they say,this is it.I put myself in this. I have to make it work.I would like to think that my current pain is part of getting there.At some stage we all get our breaks.

As if reading my thoughts above, the people of Protea North responded this week.They made it a good week for me.I sold two t-shirts this week,ladies and gentlemen.
Is was wonderful to see the number of 'Ts Sold This Week' on the FGM Ts Barometer finally change from 84 to 86.It had stayed stuck at 84 for what seemed like ages.

Could this be the start of a steady climb towards that magical 47 million target?

FGM Ts Roll Call Of Honour
_________________________

85.Mpho Ngozi
86.Mandla Ndaba

Thank You Guys.


THANK YOU UNIVERSE.THANK YOU FOR MY 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.


================================


Our FEEL GOOD poem of the week:


Go Out And Play
_______________

Go out.
Go out and play my boys.
Play the beautiful game.
There is a livelihood in the game.
There is money.
There is a future in the game.
A future for the talented.
A future for the disciplined.
Go out and play bafowethu.
Go out and learn your craft.
Polish it.
Nurse it.
Because there is money.
Money for nothing,Mr Knopfler.
Go out and play.


======================================


SO,SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE,WHAT MADE YOU

FEEL GOOD THIS PAST WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
======================================
Learn the Exact Formula
To Achieve Any Financial Goal
With Mathematical Certainty
From the gurus featured in "The Secret"

======================================















No comments: