WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Monday, January 10, 2011

15 Million Tests by June 2011, Improved Matric Results, 'On The FGM Ts Sales Front - Part 19'

* A national campaign that is underway to have atleast 15 million South Africans voluntarily undergo an HIV test.The idea is mainly to raise awareness around knowing our status and to remove the fear of going for an HIV test.In addition,for those who may be HIV +ve an early detection will help them get treatment that may save their lives.
We are all for healthy for a healthy nation.We urge all people of Mzansi to go and get tested.


* Congatulations are in order.The matriculants of 2010 doing well in their final year high school exams.The pass rate of the class of 2010 is 7.2% better than that of 2009.

"Well done guys."

It also being funny how almost everyone is coming forwrad to claim some credit for these improved matric results.There were the teachers unions beating their chests,saying their teaching skills were responsible.Then there was the government which insisted that the division of the Education portfolio into two ministries contributed to the good results.
Then I suppose we - in The FGM - can also claim some credit.Afterall we did write a post ("Wishes of Good Luck for Matric Students....") in which we motivated the matrics of 2010 to do well.Not to mention the excellent - if we may say so ourselves - 'feel good' poem('Class of 2010') that we put together for them.


* ON THE FGM Ts SALES FRONT - PART 19

Slowly I am trying to get back into the grove of selling.It is proving to be challenging to a certain degree.I can't shake off the festive season laziness.The fact that I have to drive myself - as opposed to a boss saying I must now get on with it - does not help matters.
I am thinking that maybe after this coming week,when most people go back to work and the schools re-open,I will be able to get my motivation back.


THANK YOU UNIVERSE.THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.


===================================


Our FEEL GOOD poem of the week:

A Test
______

A test to see.
Am I healthy?
Or not.
A test to let me know.
Do I need help?
A test to make me proud,
That I had the courage.
A chance to lead this,
To be examplary.
Help create a healthy SA,
Take this test.
I will take this test.
===========================================


SO,SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE,WHAT MADE YOU

FEEL GOOD THIS PAST WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
========================================
Learn the Exact Formula
To Achieve Any Financial Goal
With Mathematical Certainty
From the gurus featured in "The Secret"

========================================






No comments: