WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, April 29, 2012

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 2 (FNB, Protea Gardens)

                                                                                
The 'Dreams Do Come True'(DDCT) Tour officially kicking off this past Tuesday. I was given an opportunity to address the staff of a First National Bank(FNB) branch located in our local mall(Protea Gardens).
   That the DDCT Tour started at FNB was appropriate.FNB is the company I used to work for before I left to pursue the writing dream and that of motivational speaking.
   During these free DDCT Tour talks, I do my best to inspire people and motivate them to go for their dreams also. I use myself  as an example of someone whose dream came true when our FGM blog book was published.
   In this very first DDCT Tour presentation, I must admit, I was nervous in places during the talk. Even though I knew my material and how my presentation should flow, for some reason, in some instances I simply went blank. I could not remember, at times, which point came next. But I soldiered on nevertheless. Afterwards, my sister (Teboho) - who is my moral support companion on the tour - said I did ok for someone who is starting. The core of my talk is good, she said. I just needed to add more oomph and energy to my presentation style. 
   Of course, these early DDCT presentations - like all new ventures - are work-in-progress. By my next talk, I will have steadied my nerves, I am sure. 

                                                    SOME THANK YOUs

bra Tshepo(the branch manager) - for giving us the opportunity.
Lunga Ndlovu - for buying our book on the spot.
Sara & Mpho(fellow GBC members) - for expressing interest in purchasing our book.
Thabo(the CCC) - for urging me to approach his manager to arrange this talk.
The branch staff - for the warm welcome.

                                              ===========================

THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                              ===========================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================

=====================================          

No comments: