WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, May 6, 2012

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 3, Altmont High School, Protea South

The quiet and attentiveness from my audience of last week was gone this week.
   The bankers were all ears last week. They gave me the feeling that what I had to say was important. Not the students at our next stop - Altmont High School. I had to work hard to get their attention. 
   This high school is located in my 'kasi' - Protea South. It was a walking distance from our house.
   After the preliminaries of being introduced to the students, the teacher concerned left to attend to an urgent matter. And, yes, she did honestly implore the students to hear me out.
   But students are students. I still had to summon all my powers to interest them in my presentation. Every five minutes(or so), I was made to call them to order. By the end of this talk I had shouted myself hoarse.  
   Despite all of this - the rowdiness of the students, the sense of chaos at times during the presentation etc, I thoroughly enjoyed doing this presentation. When the talk ended, it felt like I had been in a wrestling match of epic proportions and I had won. That the majority of the students stayed throughout my talk was a major achievement for me. One or two, though, did get up to leave during the talk. They must have had a bus to catch - LOL!
   Hours later, at home, I was still on this high. Those who run or jog talk about a "runners' high". It was something similar. That I still felt so good well after the talk made me feel that - nerves or not, rowdy students or not - I would not really mind to do this for the rest of my life.

                                                                    SOME THANK YOUs 

Ma'am Brenda(my contact teacher at Altmont) - for okaying this talk and organizing the students.
Komati('mpinchi ya ka' at the school) - for  his energy in making it all come together eventually.
The matric students - for the wonderful experience. 
Ntate Molefe(the Principal) - for buying a copy of our FGM blog book(FEELING GOOD).
                                                          ===========================


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                                          ===========================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
Learn the Exact Formula
To Achieve Any Financial Goal 
With Mathematical Certainty 
From the gurus featured in "The Secret"

=====================================    

         
  

No comments: