WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, June 24, 2012

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE(DDCT) Tour - Part 6, FNB - Bankcity branch

On this second trip to the Johannesburg CBD for a DDCT gig I was on time. I left Soweto earlier and I used a different route to town. I was not going to mess up my second chance to give a good impression.
   The talk itself went relatively well. I am starting to know my DDCT Talk material better. But I did still experience one or two moments of 'blankness'(moments of not remembering what comes next) during my presentation. From this, I am learning that recalling something by re-writing it down is different compared doing so by reciting it. In the former instance it is much, much easier to recall. In the latter case - i.e. in front of a live audience - the pressure is intense. Here one has no time to stop and remember because your audience will quickly notice this. So it all boils down to having a really good grasp of one's material. You need to know the material so well that when you do stand in front of that live audience eventually, your only worry is how much applause you will get at the end.
   The Bankcity branch staff taking well to my 'intro'(the 'TP' bit), I thought. But they received our last 'feel good' exercise even better. The enthusiasm with which this exercise was done bowled me over. It was like each staff member had found a long lost friend in the colleague they embraced. Really lovely to witness this.

                                             SOME THANK YOU's

Branch management and staff - for taking time to hear me out.

                                        =======================

THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                        =======================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
Learn the Exact Formula




=====================================    

           
  

     

No comments: