WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FNB, Carlton Centre. The DDCT Tour, Part 47 - Postponements(or Delays), Gracefully Accept

   The way the Universe( or God) works is mysterious.
You may have anticipated something to happen at a certain time, but only to find it doesn't. The trick here is not to be despondent. At the right time it will all come together nicely.
   But when is the right time? Nobody knows this for sure. I would like to suggest that the 'right time' is when all the elements required to make a talk/event successful are in place.
   Before this Carlton Centre talk took place there were many twists and turns. The first manager I submitted my request to left the branch before a go ahead could be given. Then I restarted with the 2nd in charge. While we were still waiting to find the right date, she also had to leave. With the new manager we actually agreed on the date. But at the last minute( a day before the talk) something came up, which necessitated yet another postponement. 
   That this talk finally took place today was a good thing, in my opinion. Today was one of those days where the energy on my side was right. Sometimes it is not. Because of this 'right energy' I think I came across well. Not only this about today. But the bank's regional Sales and Service manager happened to be visiting the branch on this day. After my presentation he came over to compliment me on it. Hereafter there was talk about our presentation being possibly rolled out to other FNB branches in this JHB region.

                                                    SOME THANK YOU's
- Bra Katiso( the branch Manager) - For the initial ok.
- Bra Bongani( the branch Sales and Service Manager) - For later running with things.
- FNB Carlton Centre staff( bo-Ausi Thuli, Ausi Thando et al)  - For the 'love and affection'.
- Bra Kabelo Matlhala( the regional Sales and Service Manager) - For those kind words.

                                          ============================

Our FEEL GOOD quote of the week:

"Mind your language. Your choice of words will indicate
  just how you think. The starting point is to change your
  language. Choose to use only positive words:
         Negative                        Positive
      - Problem                        - Challenge 
      - I forget                         - I will remember shortly 
      - It's freezing                  - It could be warmer
      - I'm feeling sick            - I could be feeling better 
      - I'am tired                     - I could have more energy "

    Jack Black( from the book - Mindstore)

                                      =========================



THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                            ===================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU 

FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?    
           

   
                                               

No comments: