WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Thursday, March 25, 2010

The KFC Outlet in Highpoint And Capitec Bank 'Representing'

* Extremely friendly staff at a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet at the Highpoint complex
in Hillbrow.What made me sit up was the fact that I experienced this friendliness on three
consecutive days that I went there.It was not a once off thing on a particular day.This consistency
convinced me that it was genuine.
I have been to other KFC outlets before.I have been to other fast food outlets also.But the cheerfulness of the Highpoint outlet employees was incomparable.
Just as an example.On my third day there I raised the point that my coleslaw of the previous
day was not that fresh.The lady behind the counter told me that I should have brought it
back.At the same time she assured me that today's coleslaw was as fresh as it gets.Which it
was indeed.As a way of making sure the branch manager later came over to my table to
ask how my coleslaw was today.
My many thanks for this memorable service go to Ausi Nokuthula(behind the counter and the
lady who give me a taste if this service on my first day there),Mme Rebecca(on the floor),and Petrus(the branch manager).



* Capitec - one of our local banks - raising the flag for the country internationally.
It was reported in the Sunday Times(Business Times - 14/03/10) that Credit Suisse had identified
Capitec Bank as one of 27 brands to watch in the future globally.Capitec was the only local bank noted as such.
This singling out of Capitec by Credit Suisse - an international financial services group - was
surprising because Capitec is not really one of the big banks locally.
We want to say 'big up' to Capitec.South Africa is proud of you guys.


THANK YOU UNIVERSE.THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.


===================================

Our FEEL GOOD poem of the week:


Here Is To You
_____________

The friendly.
The warm.
Here is to you.
The nice.
The kind.
The generous.
To those who are brave.
Those who have courage.
To those with intergrity.
Those with dignity.
Here is to you.
Be with us.
Be with us for eternity.
For the world needs you.
Needs you right now.


===========================================


SO,SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE,WHAT MADE YOU

FEEL GOOD LAST WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
Learn the Exact Formula
To Achieve Any Financial Goal
With Mathematical Certainty
From the gurus featured in "The Secret"

=====================================






No comments: