WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Sunday, December 9, 2012

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 8, Old Mutual - Protea Gardens mall

   I have not done one of these talks in a longish time. And I did kind of miss being in front of a live audience. It felt good to be back.
   This talk at Old Mutual(O/M) turned out to be a lively one. Most O/M staff at this branch happened to be strongly into self-improvement stuff like yours truly. They were telling me about how they read and visualize their goals; how they use vision boards, etc. I was pleasantly surprised, needless to say.
   I was there to give a talk on goal achievement, but this encounter was close to being a round table discussion on achieving our goals. In addition to my tips, we also talked about the challenges  we each faced when using certain goal achievement techniques.
   This movement towards bettering ourselves, whose small signs I witnessed here at this O/M branch, I hope takes a big and firm root here in South Africa. Because, from my personal experience, there are a few things that can beat the feeling of achieving a big DREAM(or big goal). From here it will then be a short distance to us becoming a nation of doers.

                                           Some Thank Yous 
- sis Bongi(The Manager) - for agreeing to try out our brand of motivation.
- O/M staff(bo-Jeanet, bo-Mpho et al) - for warmly hosting me.

                                   ======================== 


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                    =======================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
               
     
       
                              
    

No comments: