WHAT MADE US FEEL GOOD THIS WEEK?


Monday, December 24, 2012

The DREAMS DO COME TRUE Tour - Part 9, Nedbank - Protea Gardens mall

   On arrival I was fortunate to find at least one staff member - Bongani - waiting outside the premises before opening time. I had then taken the initiative to make some small talk with him. This chat to a staff member - who was going to be part of the audience - helped a great deal in calming my nervousness. 
   I know that after having done 8 of such talks already, nerves should not be a factor anymore. But the reality, in my case, is that I do still get butterflies in my stomach before addressing a new group. I think these nerves before addressing a group are a form of stage fright. I have heard some performers say even after many shows they still cannot get over it.
   The motivational talk itself went well, I think. During the talk one or two staff members would nod their heads in agreement with some of my points. And this I found very reassuring. The biggest confidence booster, however, was seeing my newly found friend - Bongani - in the audience. Each time I looked in his direction he had this half-smile on his face. It was like he was saying(with this half smile):  "You are doing ok. Keep going ".

                                           Some Thank Yous   
sis Lorraine(the Manager) - For saying yes to my request.
Nedbank staff(bo-bra Robert et al) - For giving me your attention. 

                                 ==========================


THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR OUR 'FEEL GOOD MOMENTS'.

                                   =======================

SO, SOUTH AFRICA AND THE WORLD OUT THERE, WHAT MADE YOU FEEL
GOOD THIS WEEK?

Let us know at - feelgoodmovement@gmail.com
=====================================
                   
     
       
                             

                

No comments: